21V Cordless String Trimmer Grass Trimmer Garden Edger Tool for Lawn Trimming, Lawn Care, with 2 Li-ion Battery and Charger,red
- Combination of Three Blade Types: Plastic blades are suitable for mowing soft grass, stainless steel metal blades are suitable for mowing lawns, weeds and small shrubs, manganese steel circular saw blades are suitable Pruning thicker shrub branches. Note that plastic blades are only suitable for playing very tender grasses, not for thicker and harder grass stems. Be careful when using them.
- Powerful & Lightweight 2-in-1Lawn Tool: 450W high-power pure copper brushless motor, 18000 rpm no-load speed, body weight is only 2.6 pounds, which is light and durable. Cooperate high-power motors, it can achieve large operations under small machines.
- 2 Batteries Are Included：2 powerful 21V Max Lithium batteries come with this edger, can be used continuously for one hours, which effectively solves the battery life problem in use. Realize battery charging and trimming work at the same time. It’s better to use up the limited power then please fully charge it at first time
- Professional Electric Gardening Tool, lithium battery has UN certification. Our accessories include 2 lithium batteries, 2 small rotating wrenches, 5 plastic blades, one charger, 2 stainless steel blade and 2 manganese steel saw blade. Please ensure that the mower is properly maintained up in time after each mowing for later use.
- Adjustable Telescopic Rod: stainless steel material,0.39-11.81 inch. Handle fixed button setting to keep the edger working uninterrupted. Rotating baffle design, to prevent splashing when the weed trimmer. The angle of the machine head can be adjusted at will to ensure that it can be suitable for most complex working environments.
Sold：112 Wished: 47 Followed: 83
The three-in-one function Cordless String Trimmer left a deep impression! Professional grass Cordless String Trimmer can solve a variety of weeding, can be used in villa, yard, community, lawn campus, park and other areas, great choice for garden pruning.
Max lithium Battery
High Performance MAX 21V Lithium-Ion Battery delivers fade-free power with no memory loss after charging
Detachable auxiliary handle
The auxiliary handle is detachable, and a small wrench can be used together, which saves effort when using the mower
Trimmer attachment kit
Accessory set, three different blades, two small disassembly wrenches, lithium battery set and a charger
Plastic blades are easy to break and are only suitable for cutting tender grass. Cross blade is suitable for weeds and small shrubs
When installing the blade, the screws may become loose. Pay attention to tighten the screws to protect your own safety
Rotate the baffle to prevent the weed trimmer from splashing. The angle of the nose can be adjusted at will
Two tools in one, trim and trim at the same time. Note that the stainless steel blade is easy to break when trimming thick bushes
1 × Cordless Lawn trimmer
1 * Charger
2 × battery
2 × Round iron blade
5 × Plastic blade
2 × Rectangular blade
1 x wrench
1 * English instruction
Note: Be aware of potential security risks associated with power consumption. Take the necessary personal protective measures. Keep them out of the reach of children.
This thing does the job well. I have acreage and it cuts vines and saplings down like butter. When cutting with the blade, be very careful. You could easily severely injured yourself with this thing.
I bought this for a specific application….doing my backyard fence line with a blade cutter. Here in S. FL, St.Augustine grass grows horizontally as well as vertically. I maintain a narrow dirt space between the sod and the fence so that I can avoid chewing up the wood fence slats with the string trimmer. However, the dirt is a prime spot for weeds and weed grass to germinate. Since the dirt is several inches lower than the turf height, I can’t maneuver the string trimmer accurately enough to whack the weed without whacking the sod or the fence. This 5 1/2” blade fits flat to space. Given this unit is so light, it feels like a toy, however the blade does spin quite fast, so it is nothing to be casual with. The 21 volt battery has about an hour’s life at full speed, so power supply (considering 2 batteries are included) is adequate for my application. If I leave the space unattended for a few weeks in hot weather and ample rain, it still cuts everything down, but I have to rake out the cut debris as I progress, otherwise I can’t see the cut line. This is both a curse and blessing. The unit isn’t powerful enough to plow through the cutting pile, but it also is not flinging the cut material all over the place like a gas unit would. For small applications, where precision is preferred to saving a few minutes, this was a decent choice. Considering the 2 batteries are probably worth $40, the overall $106 price is not a bargain, but not outrageous.
by Babik Gary Sr.
Everything is OK
I’m blown away by the quality of this product! It’s exceeded my expectations in every way.