UKBOO Bubble Lawn Mower for Kids, Automatic Bubble Mower with Lights, Bubble Solution, Baby Push Toys, Toddler Outdoor Toys for Girls Boys Birthday Gift – Orange Bubble Machine
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- EASY TO INSTALL AND USE – This toy lawn mower is quick and easy to assemble. Simply slide the ends of the handle onto the bubble lawnmower and install the bubble solution bottle and 4 AA batteries to start the bubble journey at the touch of a button. Lightweight and durable material allows toddlers to effortlessly drag the bubble push mower around the lawn happily.
- UPGRADED BUBBLE LAWN MOWER – Our toddler lawn mower, with built-in bubble liquid bubble design, tilt and flip no leakage, do not worry about the children push and pull to play bubble liquid spill, so that children feel free to make a lot of bubbles, bring more laughter and fun.
- FUN GIFTS FOR KIDS – This play lawn mower comes with a beautiful gift box, perfect for kids birthday gift, christmas gifts, thanksgiving gifts, halloween gifts or party prizes, etc. Kids will love receiving this cool bubble toys gift.
- MORE CONFIGURATION – Our kids push bubble lawn mower equipped with 1 x bubble machine, 20 x concentrated bubble solution, 2 x bubble solution, 5 x vary shape bubble wand, 1 x bubble tray. Satisfy children’s rich imagination with wonderful outdoor games with family and friends.
- MORE ATTRACTIVE OUTDOOR TOYS – This kids lawn mower toy set with LED light can produce more than 9000 bubbles per minute. Day or night, kids can create colorful bubbles anytime in the yard, park, beach and lawn. Perfect for night parties, easily create a dream bubble world. Requires 4 AA batteries (not included).
Sold：131 Wished: 29 Followed: 67
UKBOO Bubble lawn mower for Toddlers, Kids Bubble Machine with Lights, Built-in Bubble Solution, Automatic Bubble Blower, Summer Outdoor Push Toys, Birthday Gift for Girls Boys – Orange Bubble Mower
by Diana Gil
The media could not be loaded.
This bubble machine is a great toy! My kids are obsessed!!! It comes with refills of the bubble liquid as well as little wands and a small plate to do individual bubbles without the lawn mower. It is very easy to assemble, it takes just minutes to have it ready to go. One bottle of liquid will last 15- 20 minutes of the kids playing with the lawn mower turned on the entire time. When first turned on it seemed that the bubbles didn’t actually start working until the mower was in movement, however after that first interaction, it seemed to make bubbles whether it was in movement or not. Size wise it was perfect for my 2 year old, but my 4 year old was still able to maneuver it without a problem. I would think the handle would be too short for bigger kids. It’s also not very stable, or maybe I should day strong, so it would not be suitable for toddlers learning how to walk.Overall, I am happy with product, my kids love it. I recommend it!
The media could not be loaded.
Ukboo Bubble Lawn Mower looks like it should be a great walk behind toy for a toddler, but it has some issues. 1st. It should only be used outdoors, it spits an amazing amount of bubbles out in a short amount of time and it turned my hardwood floors into a wet, slippery mess, in seconds. 2nd. It is very small, smaller than it appears and lightweight with a few sharp edges in places, making it less safe for a toddler than it otherwise might be. 3rd. The bubble formula package states, it is safe for plants, but should not be swallowed. Not swallowed? Toddler? Not to mention the package also come with small bubble making hand tools that could be a choking hazard.Now for the good. 1st. the blower motor runs smoothly on the four AA batteries you provide. 2nd. It produces a lot of bubbles, I mean a lot! 3rd. It comes with two bottles of premixed bubbles and a bunch of “bubble mix” packets.The idea is a fun one, but this product misses the mark in places. The mower should be bigger and more substantial as well as the blower should project the bubble UP not so much OUT. Everyone loves bubbles, but these bubbles crash and pop in a second, no lofting or floating. For a party with bubbles, it could be fun but as a way to entertain a child, it leaves a lot to be desired.REVISED REVIEW;I stand corrected, toddlers will love this bubble crazy machine. I tried it outdoor (in below freezing weather, no less) and my granddaughter who’s 2+ couldn’t get enough. When used outdoors the bubbles float up and spread, in seconds my yard was filled with bubbles. A quick refill and we had bubble mania again. My concerns still stand, but I can’t argue with a two year old that would rather run around in the cold than go eat her favorite dinner.
by Carlos Pena
This little mower is a breeze to assemble and works great pumping out bubbles. It come with little soap packets to last you a good while. I like how easy it is to assemble and easy to refill. My kid loves bubbles and basically does not stop using this thing the last few days. If your kids are taller they it still can be fun to use just keep in mind from the floor to the top of the handle it is only about 17″( if you remove the handle it looks like a little tank, so it can still be enjoyed. I think it is fairly priced considering all the things that it comes with.Hope this was helpful.